Application for Fee Subvention

Dear Parent/guardian,

For those of you who are eligible for subvention toward fees for Wallaroo, we have the forms in the Wallaroo office. In addition to filling in the form, what we require is, a copy of your child’s PPS number, a copy of their birth cert and a copy of the parent/guardian’s PPS number also.
We need these filled in asap and without the accompanying documents, we will not be able to apply for assistance.
If you have any questions please just give us a call.
Thanking you
Nuala Crockett
Co ordinator’s Assistant.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.